2022 Admission Form for College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal, Nigeria. College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Admission Form 2022.
The application forms for admission into its General Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes for the 2021-2022 academic year into the Nigerian College of Nursing sciences Tambuwal is now available for candidates to buy.
- Applicants are now to wait for further information from the Institution through SMS and Email for further inquiries, complaints, or technical support email [email protected] or call +234 903 410 2592 (Allowed call period 9:00am-5:00pm every Monday-Friday only)
- SALES OF ADMISSION FORM COMMENCE ON: 22/12/21 to 14/01/22
- ENTRANCE EXAMS ON: 22/01/2022
- VENUE: School of Developmental Study, Sokoto
- TIME: 9:00am
- ORAL INTERVIEW ON: 31/01/2022 – 3/02/2022
- VENUE: COLLEGE TEMPORARY SITE SOKOTO(MILITARY HOSPITAL, SOKOTO)
2022 Admission Form for College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal – How to Get and print yours
Eligible candidates should proceed as follows in order to apply:
Start by visiting the Institution Website at https://portal.constambuwal.edu.ng
Once on the online portal, click on Start New Application and read the application instruction carefully.
After you must have gone through the instructions, create an account by filling in your basic information and click on Register. copy of your application information would be sent to your Email address.
Next, use your Username & Password to log in, then click on “Generate Invoice” and proceed with your application
On your invoice click on Pay Using Payarena link and select College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal and enter your payment ID and email address to make payment using a debit card. Or you can print your invoice and take it to the POS located in the College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Campus.
After payment login again to the portal to confirm your payment upload your passport update your bio-data, fill in your previous academic records, and upload your signature.
And finally, print your Application Acknowledgment Slip and Payment Receipt for Record Purpose.