How to check JAMB Result 2022 online? The JAMB UTME results in Nigeria can be checked online through the JAMB result checking portal or via SMS. Here we have a detailed guide to help you out. Candidates who participated in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), administered by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), which was held between Saturday, May 6th and Sunday, May 15th can now check their results.
How to Check 2022 JAMB Result
There are two different ways that you can check your JAMB results. The JAMB portal allows candidates to check their results online, and candidates can also check their results by text message (using JAMB shortcodes).
In order to check your result via the online option, you will need a device capable of connecting to the internet; nonetheless, using this option is entirely free. Candidates who do not have access to the internet or candidates who live in areas with poor network quality should consider selecting the SMS option. However, users would have to pay a fee to their network operator in order to use the SMS option.
As of the time of this publication, the 2022 JAMB results are yet to be uploaded online. Candidates can only check their results via SMS [this is the only process of reviewing the 2022 UTME results for now as the Board has not uploaded it on its website for obvious reasons.]
Check JAMB Result Offline (via SMS)
- All candidates can now send UTMERESULT (no spaces) via SMS to 55019 or 66019, using the same phone number they used to register (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The outcome would be sent to you as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- A “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate if a result is withheld.
- Suppose a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt. In that case, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate were absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorised access to the examination hall.
Check JAMB Result Online (on JAMB portal – jamb.gov.ng)
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) result checking the website at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEResults
- STEP 2: In the required column, enter your Registration Number/Phone Number.
- STEP 3: Finally, press the ‘Check My Results’ button to view your UTME results notification.
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
- Login to your JAMB profile through https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.