ENSPY Concours 2022-2023 engineering training course
ENSPY Concours 2022-2023 engineering training course. ENSPY entrance examination for the 2022/2023 academic year: Engineering Training Course.
1st year of the Engineering cycle in the Science and Technology sectors (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Meteorology, etc.)
Article 1: (I) A competitive entrance examination for the admission of two hundred and fifty (250) students into the first year of the engineering training programme at the National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde (NASEY), has been launched for the 2022/2023 academic year in the following centres: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Bertoua, Buea, Douala, Ebolowa, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
(2) The exam shall be composed of two (02) written papers in Mathematics and two (02) written papers in Physics, each lasting for three (03) hours and of equal rating.
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination is open to Final year students in series of Baccalaureate C, D, E, TI and F, as well as those preparing for the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE-A/L) in Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry, and who passed in at least four subjects (Religious Knowledge excluded) at the GCE-0/L in one sitting; Holders of the Baccalaureate in the series mentioned above or at least two of the GCE-A/L papers discussed above, obtained in one sitting, or any other equivalent certificates recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Article 3: (1) The syllabus is that of the Premiere and Terminale series mentioned above for candidates of the Francophone Sub-system or GCE-A/L Lower and Upper Sixth science for candidates of the Anglophone Sub-system.
(2) There will be no oral examination.
Article 4: If successful in the competitive entrance examination, candidates awaiting the results of the above-mentioned certificate examinations shall be admitted into the NASEY only on presentation of an Attestation of success or the original results slip of the certificate obtained in 2022, within the deadline set by the NASEY.
ENSPY Concours 2022-2023 engineering training course: Registration and required documents
Article 5: Registration for the entrance examination is done online on the NASEY website:
http://vwww.polytechnigue.cm/concours. The application file shall include the following documents:
- An individual record form duly filled by the candidate on the entrance examination page of the School’s website: http://www.polytechnique.cm/concours;
- A photocopy of the National Identity Card or its receipt, or the school identity card;
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate (not more than three months old);
- A certified true copy of the Baccalaureate or GCE-A/L in two subjects (Religious
Knowledge excluded) or equivalent certificate recognised by the Ministry of Higher
Education or an Attestation of success of any of the above;
- Transcripts of the Probatoire and Baccalaureate or Form five (GCE-0/L class) and Upper
Sixth (GCE-A/L class) whichever is applicable;
- 4 passport size photos ( 4 x 4 );
- A medical attestation of physical fitness delivered by a State registered medical doctor;
- A self-addressed A4-size stamped (1 000 francs CF A) envelope.