Concours ENSPD: NHPSD 2022-2023 Competitive entrance examination 1st year Engineering cycle. Competitive entrance examination into the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala for the academic year 2022-2023.[tds_info]Lire cet article aussi en : Français[/tds_info]
The decision to launch the competitive entrance examination in the 1st year of the National Higher
Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala, Engineering Course and to fix
the number of places available for the academic year 2022/2023.
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION DECIDES:
Article 1: (1) The public is hereby informed that a competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of four hundred and fifty (450) students into the first year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala has been launched for the 2022/2023 academic year, in the centres at;
(2) The written examination consists of two papers, Mathematics and Physics three (03) hours duration each.
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination is open to:
- Student preparing Baccalaureate of series C, D, E, IT, F and BT;
- Students from Upper Sixth science offering at least two of the following subjects: Pure Mathematics, Physics and Further Mathematics, and GCE-O/L in at least four (04) subjects (excluding religious knowledge)
- Holders of Baccalaureate in the above-mentioned series or of the GCE-A/L
- Holders of all certificates equivalent to the Baccalaureate or GCE-AL recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education
Article 3: (1) The syllabus for the entrance examination shall be based on the « Lower » and « Upper » Sixth programs of both General and Technical Education in the country for both series C, D, E and F, BT and GCEAL. (2) There will be no oral examination.