Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Anambra State. This is to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 82 Regular Recruits Intake 2022 to visit the Nigerian Army that the list of shortlisted candidates is now available.
The screening exercise is scheduled to commence in December 2021 in all 36 states and Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- A valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal, including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts. i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
Download Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Anambra State PDF