University of Buea FET Competitive Entrance Examination 2022-2023. The decision to launch the Competitive Entrance Examination into the first year of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET) of the University of Buea for the 2022/2023 academic year.
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION, DECIDES:
Article 1: A Competitive Entrance Examination for the selection of two hundred and seventy-five (275) students for admission into the first year of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET) of the University of Buea will take place on the 8th September 2022, for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Competitive Entrance Examination shall be open to Cameroonians and foreigners of both sexes who fulfill one of the following sets of admission requirements:
- GCE O/L General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in at least five subjects including English language, Mathematics, and Physics; and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in at least two subjects including physics and mathematics;
- General Certificate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects;
- Baccalauréat C, D, F2, and F3;
- Any other certificates are recognised as equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education.
Complete application files must include the following documents:
- an application form to be completed by the applicant.
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate is not less than three (3) months old.
- four (4) recent passport-size photographs (4cm x 4cm).
- photocopies of the relevant academic certificates indicated in Article 3 above.
- receipt of payment of 10000FCFA (ten thousand francs) for the examination, payable to the University of Buea account.