The following and any additional instructions were given to you by your Chief of Centre must be strictly respected. The Board will NOT accept entries that fail to comply with these instructions.
- Take along the following documents to the chief of centre for registration:
• Clean and clear photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Clean and clear photocopy of National Identity Card for External Candidates
• Clean and clear photocopy of Ordinary Level Results Slip or any relevant certificate
for those registering for Advanced Level, and those going in for partial registration.
- Consult the Examination Timetable for the June 2023-2024 session on page 4 of this leaflet and the Regulations and Syllabuses for June 2023-2024 before making any entry. Choice of subjects should not clash. Candidates would not be allowed to sit in for a subject that is not on their individual timetable. No adjustments will be made if clashes occur with any other subjects, examination, or event.
Closing date for GCE 2023-2024 registration
The Deadline for the GCE 2023-2024 registration: Friday, January 15th 2023-2024
GCE 2023-2024 Registration information
Three types of examination fees are payable, namely:
- Registration Fee
- Subject Fee
- Practical Fee
All fees must be paid ONLY through MTN Cameroon Mobile Money. Do not pay your money to any other person. The 1000 FCFA for the franking of Form G3/T3) shall be paid ONLY to the Chief of Centre.
1000 FCFA for the franking of Form G3/T3 (Ministerial letter N° 00005452/MINFI/SG/DGI of 19th August 2019). The form shall be accepted by the Board without the payment of all corresponding examination of all relevant documents. Check your receipt to be sure that the No fees and attached copies subject entries and fees are correct.
- Ordinary Level entry 8,000 FCFA
- Advanced Level entry 9,000 FCFA
- Ordinary Level entry 1,000 FCFA per subject
- Advanced Level entry 2,000 FCFA per subject
- Ordinary Level entry 5,000 FCFA per subject
- Advanced Level entry 5,000 FCFA per subject