How To Recover lost Cameroon GCE O/A Level Certificates: If you have been asking yourself How to Recover or obtain a duplicate of lost Cameroon GCE O/A Level Certificates that were either misplaced or got burnt then keep reading till the end to know what is needed to make this happen.
Procedure to Recover lost GCE Certificates
Information collected from the board indicates that the original certificates of the GCE Advanced and Ordinary levels are issued to candidates within the six months after the proclamation of results.
Firstly to be eligible for recovery, Only those who have sat at least once for the Cameroon GCE exams can be eligible to request another copy of the lost certificate if not any request will be rejected.
2. Required Documents
- An attestation of loss signed by the police or any competent authority for oversea candidates.
- Handwritten application with 1000 Francs CFA fiscal stamp.
- A copy of the National Identity card for Cameroonians or residence permits for foreigners. Candidates living abroad who do not have their national identity card at hand should attach a copy of their International Passport page bearing their name, picture, and other details.
- A Photocopy of Results slips or Certificate if available.
- A Photocopy of Birth Certificate
3. Fees required
A fee of 50,000 Francs CFA is required to be deposited to the General Certificate of Education Board before your lost certificate. This is a non-refundable amount and its official. Nevertheless, don’t fall for cheap scams when people promise to help you out.
4. Deposit the Required Documents
Office Locations & Contacts
Information can be obtained by using the following contact address:
This article will be updated from time to time if need be. While we have covered the most important part of this article, we still do not firmly confirm that after fulfilling all the above instructions, your certificate will be released.
If you found this article helpful enough, then why not show some love by sharing this post to your friends and family let them also benefit from what you discovered.