Emploi Sénégal: Marketing Analyst. The BAL Marketing Analyst is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in the development of marketing strategy, influencer programs and takes primary responsibility for the execution of marketing initiatives.
This role is to be based in Dakar, Senegal.
We are looking for a person who has experience in
Customer data strategy, paid marketing campaigns, implementing marketing plans and activities that include digital, broadcast, and online content as well as setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities. You should also have worked with influencers and influencer programmes.
Major Responsibilities[quads id=5]
- Contribute to driving progressive growth in key marketing areas: brand development, customer data strategy, paid marketing campaigns, and fan engagement in alignment with OKRs. (Objectives & Key Results)
- Identify data capture opportunities to grow our database and work with the marketing lead on the execution of marketing plans, liaising with New York Marketing, Brand, and Digital team as well as the local agencies that will execute. Implement marketing plans and activities that include digital, broadcast, and online content and traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Support agency with all needed briefs, creative assets, timings, and everyday communication including localizing creative assets for local markets.
- Support marketing lead on managing ad spend or media buying as well as ad spend analysis
- Assist with digital reporting needs and deeper analysis including top-performing content, viewer retention, and channel development
- Assist marketing lead with influencer program and content rollout – including social posts and coordination of key initiatives.
- Recruit influencers from around the world to join the BAL community and participate in campaigns.
- Managing and reviewing influencer work throughout campaigns.
- Work with marketing lead on social media and marketing strategy and execution thereof, including preparing quarterly briefs for agency and preparing content plans for social.
- At times – manage to post and drive engagement on all owned social media channels.
- Assist marketing lead with the ongoing support of the global research and insights department’s initiatives.
- Be a champion within the business for the BAL and basketball fan, understanding the nuances of core, casual and curious BAL fans.
- Liaise with the marketing partnerships teams to support partner initiatives on the overall marketing side.
Marketing Analyst Job post Required Skills/Knowledge:
- Must have a vast knowledge of the African continent.
- Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills.
- Must speak English and French. Arabic is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, GIPHY, and Tik Tok High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Desire to continually learn new skills and collaborate with colleagues to achieve ambitious team goals.
- Creative, an adaptive personality that can interface with senior-level managers across the organization.
- Ability and willingness to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, dynamic, and challenging environment.
Experience needed:[quads id=5]
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience in brand marketing, digital marketing, social media, or data analyst roles
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns, measuring execution, and delivering and improving on results
- Must have direct work experience in marketing in African territories
- Excellent project management skills and experience devising tactical marketing strategies
- Experience briefing and evaluating communications & media plans
- A successful track record of developing and maintaining strong working relationships with both internal and external parties, influencers, and entities. Experience delivering analytics and reporting specifically related to digital and social performance metrics
Educational Background Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
Job Segment: Social Media, Advertising, Database, Data Analyst, Marketing, Technology, Data